Lisa Gerber has two guest bloggers set up for every day next week. So, for those of you who’ll be working, you’ll have some good reading material to keep your brain fed.
My friend Michael Schechter (aka Shrek) is going to write next week’s Gin and Topics…and I think it’s going to be really good. He was working on it yesterday and sending me funny emails as he wrote.
For my last post of the year, I thought I’d make it fun and easy. You have both videos and images that don’t require a lot of thought, but will provide family dinner conversation.
5. You Can Get Fired from Using Twitter. I found this on Jeff Esposito’s top 50 tweets of the year blog post. Yes, @allhailmaryjane, Twitter is public and even your boss can read what you tweet. Moron.
4. Suburban Housewife. Warning! This has some VERY foul language in it. But if you can get past that, it’s a suburban housewife rapping about family, mom duties, and drinking. It’s pretty stinking funny!
3. In Which We Teach You How to Join the Boys’ Club. Alright. I lied about the whole blog post just being videos and images. This is a really good read, though, and piggybacks on my Women Are Our Own Worst Enemies blog post from a few weeks ago.
2. Giant Pandas Play In Snow. Cute alert! Not only does it have Pandas, they’re playing in the snow. I want one for my backyard (well, if I had a backyard)!
1. Building a Gingerbread House. Oh my friend Drunk Kitchen is back! OK, she’s not really my friend, but I feel like she is as often as I watch her videos. In this episode, she pours herself some eggnog, tries to build a gingerbread house, and hilarity ensues.
Happy Holidays, my dear friends (and the crazies, too)!