This, apparently, is Chicago month on the Spin Sucks Inquisition.
I am very, very lucky to live here because there are so many talented and smart people I get to see on a regular basis.
Rob Biesenbach is one of those people. Not only did he live down the street from me for years (he recently moved to Evanston), but he’s a communicator by trade.
Rob, known for playing a doctor in ads and his red pants (which make an appearance in the video), is no stranger to Spin Sucks.
And here he is, on the Spin Sucks Inquisition, on video.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Rob the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t watch the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Rob Biesenbach
Go stalk Rob online, if you don’t already do so.
You can find him on:
Now the floor is yours.