By Gini Dietrich
As many of you well know, Andy Crestodina is one of my most favorite people on earth.
He’s smart, he’s funny, he’s creative (watch the video to see what I mean), and he is one of the kindest people on earth.
One of my favorite Andy stories (I mean, other than my beating him at Dance Dance Revolution) is that he had dinner with some friends and me for my birthday last year.
Because I went from house to cab to restaurant, I wasn’t bundled up for February in Chicago. But we ended up waiting outside for a few minutes for a cab after dinner.
He gave me his hat and gloves to wear. I mean, the gloves were gigantic on me, but I wore them while he froze his little fingers off.
He’s a really good friend and I’m excited to have him on video for the Spin Sucks Inquisition.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
Here are the questions I asked him:
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- Surprise feature
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t watch the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Andy Crestodina
If you aren’t already following Andy, he’s a must. In fact, I told my team just yesterday if they’re not already subscribed to his newsletter, it’s grounds for dismissal.
Because I can’t fire any of you, I’ll just highly recommend you check out all the work he does.
You can find him on:
Now the floor is yours.
image credit: Andy took this screen grab during our special feature. I clearly was thinking hard.