Every Friday since the pandemic shut things down last March (here in the U.S.), we’ve highlighted communicators and marketers who at first were trying to figure out which part of the sky just fell on them in My Hot Mess. Then we shifted to those who are crushing the pandemic with Survive & Thrive.
Welcome back to another Ask Me Anything, which is a new series where we talk to our friends, our viewers, and our community. about what they would like to know.
Let’s take a look at the mailbag.
There were several questions again this week, but they’re all for my intern, so…here we go:
A Q&A with the Spin Sucks Intern
- I saw your intern is on February break so I’d like her to answer some questions for us:
- Who is your favorite Harry Potter character? Why?
- What’s your favorite food? Why?
- What’s your favorite thing your mom makes?
- What have you been doing with yourself during the break?
- Do you have any phrases you like to say that make your parents laugh?
Normally I would do a transcript of the answers for those of you (me) who don’t like to watch videos, but this one really has to be watched.
I know I’m biased and you may very well just roll your eyes, but I think she’s pretty spectacular. A diplomatic, spectacular liar.
(Also, I appreciate that she only picked her nose, but didn’t eat it ???)
Have a Question For Us?
If you have a question for a future AMA, you can drop it in the comments here or join us in the (free) Spin Sucks Community.
Ask it there, drop ideas for multitasking I can do while answering your questions, engage with your fellow marketers, and have some fun.
I’ll see you next week for another enlightening AMA.