That’s right, ladies and gents!
The Modern Blogging Masterclass is here!
Late last year, we launched a pilot of this bad boy to see if there was any interest and, if there was, to perfect it into a valuable resource for learning how to integrate owned and earned media.
Not only was there interest, but it created a community of people who still today work together, brainstorm, support one another, and joke around.
We took that community, surveyed them, asked lots of additional questions, and built a full online course that has four professionally-produced (and quite pretty, if I do say so myself) modules with four or five lessons each.
What is The Modern Blogging Masterclass?
The Modern Blogging Masterclass is a four-week, online course that teaches you how to integrate owned and earned media to prove real business results.
Do you need to bring in more donors, get the attention of investors, drive qualified leads, or show you’re a revenue source?
This class will teach you how to do that!
It also will teach you:
- How to build a plan to eventually rank for your highly competitive, priority keywords or phrases.
- How to find the questions your prospects are asking so you know what kinds of answers to provide.
- How to build a content map, based on your organization’s priority keywords and the questions your prospects are asking.
- How to determine your online competition so you can attract the right prospects and drive qualified leads.
- How to repurpose content, create contributed content, and use media relations to reach new audiences.
- How to build landing pages that are specific to your goals (more investors, more sign-ups, more leads, more money) that you can track specifically to your efforts.
- How to build content upgrades in existing content, to drive leads.
- How to use traffic sources to drive the right traffic (and prospects) to your site.
- How to build community, like we have at Spin Sucks.
- How to create a dashboard and the kinds of metrics you should include.
By the time you finish with The Modern Blogging Masterclass, you will have a full content and media relations program built for 2017.
What Do I Get in The Modern Blogging Masterclass?
This course is all online so it’s delivered, well, online.
- Four modules, which include four or five lessons each, for four weeks (don’t worry…the lessons are only 10 minutes each).
- Weekly homework assignments that will, by the end, give you a full content map for 2017, plus the metrics to prove your worth.
- Extra videos to help with the homework assignments.
- Templates so you don’t have to create anything from scratch and can just do the necessary work to show your boss or client you’re a rock star.
- Blank content maps to help keep you organized.
- Worksheets to help you work through the assignments to build your unique content snowflake that will kick your competitor’s butts.
- Frequently asked questions from the pilot program so you can start there and then use the Facebook group to work further ahead.
- Access to a private Facebook group where former and current students, and my team and I hang out every day.
Each module is delivered on Tuesdays, beginning on September 20, and you have a week to complete them.
Don’t worry! You’ll have plenty of time to get it all done and keep up with the coursework.
The modules have four or five lessons each, but they’re only about 10 minutes long.
You can easily do one lesson a day and still have one business day to do the homework.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
There is a bunch more information on the pretty landing page for The Modern Blogging Masterclass so go check that out.
And then buy the online course.
I promise you, you will have so much success—and be able to prove that you’re making your organization money—that the money you spend will be returned in spades.
So go talk to your boss, your CFO, your executive, or your cat and get permission to spend the money on your professional development.
We close the cart on September 15 so we can get everyone ready to begin on the 20th.
And, as always, if you have any questions, drop them in a comment here or send me an email.
Looking forward to “seeing” you in the course!
P.S. The Inquisition and Gin and Topics will be back next week. Thanks for letting us interrupt the flow this week.