Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls.
In the past few months, I’ve written quite a bit about content hubs, offsite content marketing, and how to use media relations to get on the first page of Google results and there are always tons of questions.
When you put those three things together, in fact, it is our approach to media relations.
And, when you put them together that way, it not only get you the coveted “ink” nearly every executive wants, it drives tons of qualified leads, and it increases your domain authority (which is what helps you rank for your targeted keywords).
This three-pronged media relations approach is not rocket science. It’s not even proprietary. But, when you execute it the right way, it works ridiculously well.
What You Will Learn about Media Relations and SEO
If you attend the webinar (or watch the recording later), you will learn:
- The three-pronged approach to using media relations for search engine optimization
- How to develop content hubs around a specific keyword or phrase
- How to integrate offsite content marketing into your efforts
- How to use guest blogging, OpEds, and letters to the editor to your advantage (more than just “we got coverage”)
- How to use the PESO model to bring it all together
- What to measure and how to track effectiveness
If you attend this webinar, you need to be prepared to do some work.
Please come with one keyword or phrase that is important to your business because I am going to use some of you as examples.
The webinar is one week from today—April 9 at noon ET (that’s 11 a.m. CT, 10 a.m. MT, and 9 a.m. PT, for those of you who can’t do time zones).
It is free and it’s a two-step process.
First, go to Spin Sucks Pro and click the blue “purchase” button at the bottom of the page.
That button will then change to “checkout.” Click that.
Either create a new account or log in to your account.
Click “purchase” (it’ll show $0.00 so don’t panic that you have to pay for it).
Click the blue “Use Media Relations for Search Engine Optimization” link. This will take you to the registration page on ClickWebinar (you’ll also receive an email with this information).
Register for the webinar on that page and you’ll be good to go!
If you can’t attend live, please still register for the webinar. This will tell us to send you a copy of the recording.
Why You Should Attend
Other than the obvious answer (hanging out with me for an hour, duh!), there are many reasons you should attend:
- You’re just starting out and your boss keeps asking you to mass email thousands of journalists and you’re not having any luck.
- You’re in the cycle where there just is no news coming out of your organization, but you’re still under a lot of pressure to get stories placed.
- You have major writer’s block and can’t get past it.
- Your website’s domain authority sucks and you don’t know how to increase it.
- Your boss keeps asking why you don’t land on the first (or second or third or fourth) pages of search results for keywords or phrases that are important to the business.
- You aren’t having any luck getting stories placed or writing guest blog posts for the sites that matter to your organization.
- You really just don’t understand this PESO model I keep talking about.
- You have no idea how to measure all of your hard work so you can’t show how much money you’re making the company.
- You need to see real-life examples so it congeals in your head.
It’s going to be some work. You’re going to work hard. I’m going to work hard. But we’ll work hard together and you’ll come away with some tangible things you can do immediately.
Hope to “see” you next week!
P.S. Because of Passover and Good Friday, there will be no blog posts tomorrow. Have a happy holiday weekend!
photo credit: Shutterstock