I have been looking forward to sharing this Inquisition with you FOREVER!
Jon-Mikel Bailey or Jon to his friends or JMB to me, is one of my most favorite people I’ve never met.
His sense of humor is fantastic and he just gets me (he also uses me, but that’s a story left for the video).
Chatting with him for today’s Inquisition was super fun for me and I hope you can tell!
You get to learn all about his dogs (and their fabulous names) and their birthday “adventure.”
He also gets super distracted by Jack Bauer, which is hilarious to me.
Just ignore him, JMB! Just ignore him!
We talk about the curse of knowledge, why websites never launch on time, the importance of interns, PokemonGo, a mutual friend who will have to wait until the very last minute to hear his name mentioned, and more!
Without further ado, Jon-Mikel Bailey!
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked JMB the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Jon-Mikel Bailey
Now it’s your turn to get to know JMB, which you can do by stalking him online.
You can find him on:
- YouTube (not his channel, but you HAVE to check out his hair in this video!)
- The Wood Street blog
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to Jon!