Through this very blog, I have been very fortunate to meet some incredible human beings, some of whom will be lifelong friends.
Liz Reusswig is one of those people and I’m very excited to introduce you to her (if you don’t already know her!).
She is the founder of Kids Theatre News, which is the one-stop shop for all things theatre and kids in central Pennsylvania (with big aspirations to grow nationally).
It started out of a personal passion and then grew its wings because her girls not only play in this world, but are incredibly talented. I’ve been lucky enough to see one of them perform and wow. Just wow.
They have more talent in their little fingers than I do in my entire body.
She also has a “side” business (you’ll see why that’s in quotes when you watch the video) where she helps small businesses fill in their marketing gaps.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Liz the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Liz Reusswig
Now that you’ve had a glimpse into why I like Liz so much, it’s time to get your fingers warmed up and start clicking.
You can find her on:
Now the floor is yours. Say hello to Liz!