It’s webinar time!
He’s going to help you understand the science behind visuals, give you some great examples, and help you figure out how to present your content differently.
Visuals in Your Content Marketing
There is a big content exhaustion—you’ve probably tired of it and you’re also probably feeling if, if you are a content marketer.
Because of that, content marketing has to be even better.
Joe is going to walk you through how to create, share, and inspire through your visuals.
He is going to talk about how it increases engagement and leads and the science behind it.
You also can expect:
- How to answer the “why” and the “how” for using visuals;
- The types of visuals you can use;
- How to create visuals;
- Where and when to use visuals;
- How to create visuals specifically for blog posts;
- When and how to use Google images, free image sites, and when to pay for images; and
- Provide a checklist for you to use after the webinar.
The webinar is this Thursday, September 11, at noon ET (that’s 11 a.m. CT, 10 a.m. MT, and 9 a.m. PT, for those of you who can’t do time zones).
It is free and it’s a two-step process.
First, go to Spin Sucks Pro and click the blue “purchase” button at the bottom of the page.
Either create a new account or login to your account.
Click “download purchase” and click the link on the confirmation page (you’ll also receive an email with this information).
Register for the webinar on that page and you’ll be good to go!
We’ll “see” you on Thursday!
photo credit: Hubspot visual content infographic