Happy Valentine’s Day!
To round out my birthday week, my momma arrives this afternoon and I cannot wait!
In fact, she’ll be watching Gin and Topics on her iPad in my living room. YAY!
It’s been a fun week. I share my birthday week with a lot of Spin Sucks Crazies, including Lindsay Bell, Martin Waxman, Jayme Soulati, Jason Roberts, Ralph Dopping, Brian Vickery, and our former rock star account executive, Molli Megasko.
Happy Birthday to all of you!
For the rest of you, I bid you a very happy day of love and bring you this week’s videos.
5. Jackson Cries at Song. I’ve never once experienced a child (and I have 15 nieces and nephews) moved by a song, but this is the third or fourth video of the kind so it must happen more often than I think. In this one, Jackson’s dad asks him if the song is sad, he nods yes. He asks if he should change the station and Jackson says no while he cries. Pretty darn cute.
4. Giant Panda Enjoys Snow Fall. This panda and I are bosom buddies. Watch what the Toronto Zoo security cameras caught him doing during an epic snow fall.
3. Cats Act Out Frozen. If you’ve seen the movie “Frozen,” you will love this. It’s two little girls who use their cats to act out the movie. I can only hope to have kids this creative.
2. Dale Hansen Supports Michael Sam. This is making the rounds on Facebook so you may have already seen it. No matter how you feel about Michael Sam coming out as the NFL’s first openly gay member, the civil rights discussion Hansen provides is pretty spot on. It will make you want to cheer while you watch.
1. 100-Year-Old BFFs. The Steve Harvey show found two women who have been friends for 94 years. They asked them questions about pop culture and the answers are H-I-larious! I love that one friend has to keep repeating the questions to the other. And they call Justin Bieber, Justin Beaver and BFF turns into BFS. It will make your Valentine’s Day.
Have a great weekend!