It’s the start of Spring Break here and my little Bean has strep throat.
As much as I’ve been coughed and sneezed on, I’ll be amazed if I don’t get it.
Airborne, here I come!
Hopefully she’s feeling better on Monday, when she starts safari camp at the zoo.
I’m super jealous.
*I* want to take safari camp at the zoo.
She gets to have all the fun!
While I play nursemaid and get her better to start camp, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. Little Boy Swings with Baby Goat. I don’t know which is cuter—the baby goat or this little boy. I mean, the goat is cute, but the kid is to die for.
4. What Even is This? I love that it says, “Tag someone and say nothing.” And that it happened in Portland. Because #weird.
3. 100-Year-Old Runner Sets Records. This will make you tear up a little bit—AND it’s a great testimony to taking care of yourself. I always joke that I’ll be the first to croak because I take such great care of myself. But I really hope I make it to 100 and look, sound, and can move around as well as this man. Incredible.
2. Old Movie Stars Dance to Uptown Funk. This will just make you happy. It’s fun to watch and whomever put it together is crazy talented. This video begs the question, why don’t they make movies like this anymore? Other than La La Land (which I LOVED, so I don’t want to hear it if you didn’t), we just don’t make this type of movie anymore. That makes me sad.
1. Trump to Robert Mueller: ‘It Wasn’t Me’ (w/ Shaggy). I have to say, my favorite part of this entire video is when he tweets from the toilet. Because that’s exactly what I imagine Trump does every morning while he tweets. Now that I have that out of my system, James Corden and Shaggy change the words to “It Wasn’t Me” to reflect the Russian investigation.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me!
Have a great weekend!