I just saw a sign on the sidewalk in front of one of the shops in our neighborhood that said, “August is the Sunday of summer.”
So true. So true.
Kids are going back to school. Facebook is full of pictures of the first day of kindergarten, compared to the first day of high school. And it’s 60 degrees in Chicago.
Fall is in the air. The leaves are already starting to fall. It went by way too fast.
But, it’s perfect out right now so I’m going to go play outside.
5. First Day of School. And speaking of kids going back to school, this interview with a kindergartner is priceless.
4. The London Underground Dance Party. This is amazing. If this happened while I were on the El, I would totally get up and dance! This is a great way to travel. I’m kind of jealous.
3. A Bad Lip Reading of the Republican Debate. I started to write down my favorite quotes from this video to give you a couple of highlights, but it turned out I was transcribing the entire thing. So I’ll just let you watch it in all of its awesomeness.
2. Josh Groban Sings Donald Trump Tweets. I’m not sure I wanted to know Donald Trump has tweeted this stuff. But it is pretty funny to hear Josh Groban sing them.
1. How to Age Gracefully. “If he says he has a weekend home in the suburbs, he’s married.” This is great advice to younger selves from older selves…from a seven-year-old to a 93-year-old. It will warm your heart.
Have a great weekend!