Happy Halloween, everyone!
Have you seen the drinking game going around on Facebook?
For every Elsa who appears on your doorstep tonight, you must take a shot.
Considering it’s the number one selling costume this year, I would imagine you’ll be drunk by 6 p.m.
I hope you all have fun with your kids and the neighborhood kids tonight.
I’m going to make roasted tomato soup with chipotle cream, grilled cheese sandwiches (with brie on French bread), and Jack Bauer will bark nonstop for two hours while we hand out candy.
Before I give you this week’s Gin and Topics, Buddy the Elf would like to remind you there are only seven more Fridays until Christmas!
5. Porcupine Tastes Pumpkin. OH MY GOSH! This porcupine TALKS! First of all, who has a pet porcupine? Secondly, how does one discover they can repeat what you say? I’m blown away!
4. Thriller Parody of Mombies. This is pretty funny! Some people are so creative. I wish I had the wherewithal to take a popular song, rewrite the words, and perform to it. Alas…I have to leave it to fun people like Vintage Marquee Lights.
3. Dyson Vacuum Commercial. OK, this commercial is H-I-larious! I won’t say anything more, for fear of spoiling the surprise.
2. Daniel Radcliffe Raps Alphabet Aerobics. I tried really hard. I did. But I cannot go three weeks in a row without Jimmy Fallon. To be fair, Harry Potter raps something pretty amazing so it deserves to be here. In fact, the only reason it’s not in the number one spot is because, well, you’ll see.
1. Boss’s Day Tribute. A few weeks ago, I was on Facebook and saw that it was Boss’s Day. Because it was near bedtime, I realized my ENTIRE team had gone the whole day without mentioning a word (never mind I didn’t know it was my holiday!). So, when Laura Petrolino went on and on about her one year anniversary, I told her we would not celebrate if I didn’t get recognition for being an amazing boss. And this is what came of that. Trust me. You want to make it to the very end.
Have a great weekend!
Don’t forget Daylight Saving Time ends (except in Arizona and some city in Indiana or Ohio) on Saturday.