Before we know it, I’ll be counting down to Thanksgiving, to Christmas, and to the end of 2017.
My favorite time of year.
We have a few important dates forthcoming, here at Spin Sucks.
Laura Petrolino’s birthday is this coming Monday.
I know I am going to regret telling you all that, but I guess if there is one day someone should be the center of attention, it’s on their birthday.
And then my birthday is a mere 11 days later!
And it’s a on Friday this year, which means I’ll get to have a birthday edition of Gin and Topics.
How fun is that?!
Speaking of Gin and Topics, I’ll leave you to it.
5. Little Girl Singing Jolene. This is the cutest thing you will see all week. A two-year-old is singing Jolene, without any prompting or music on in the background. “Please don’t take my man.”
4. The Netherlands Welcomes Trump. Not only is Amsterdam one of my most favorite cities on this entire earth, they’ve made a video for Trump, asking him to consider them second. And why shouldn’t we? It’s a great country, with incredibly kind people…and Amsterdam! They realize it’s better for the two countries to get along, so they introduced their “tiny country” to Trump. In a way that will probably appeal to him the most.
3. A Bad Lip Reading of Trump’s Inauguration. We’ve seen bad lip readings of the NFL, of movies, and of political events. It’s only fair to see on of the inauguration. “I brought you some pretzels.” (In a Tiffany’s box.) The one of Hillary Clinton talking to George Bush is my favorite. Trust me, this is completely bi-partisan. They make fun of everyone and it’s amazing.
2. Alcohol Brewing Machine. What would life be like if we all had an alcohol brewing machine? Well, Ellen has us covered! She helps us imagine a full 24 hours with an alcohol brewing machine. Is it awesome or is it a disaster?
1. Mike Myers and Jimmy Fallon Have a Dice Dance-Off. Mike Myers and Jimmy Fallon take turns tossing a six-sided die filled with random dances, such as “perpetual motion” and “hot poutine.” They have to make the dance moves up on the spot.
Have a great weekend!
And, remember, if you find a video you think should be included here, send it to me!