By Susan Cellura
What’s up with this?
The Spin Sucks “crazies” are subjected to my mug two Fridays in a row?
After last week’s #FollowFriday honor, let me tell you it was a pleasure getting to know everyone better.
I thoroughly enjoyed all the football talk and other hysterics that went on in our conversations.
College football season is only six days away (eight days for Clemson)!!
So, on our last football-free Friday afternoon, I bring you this week’s Gin and Topics.
I hope you laugh so hard your co-workers give you strange looks!
5. The Camp Gyno. Every girl in this world can relate to this video. It’s a bit of a power trip of one young lady who had a visit from Aunt Flo before anyone else at camp. What happens next is hilarious. (Ed’s Note: The red badge of courage!!! BAHAHAHA!!)
4. Georgia Tech’s Epic Welcome Speech. If this kid put this much effort and creativity into his welcome speech to incoming freshman class of Georgia Tech, he has a bright future ahead of him.
3. Kids in the Hall: Businessmen Networking. This is from The Kids in the Hall, a Canadian sketch comedy show from the late 80s-early 90s, of which I am a huge fan! With all the networking we do today, online and otherwise, this blast from the past still stands up.
2. Dr. Seuss Pick-Up Lines. Anything they do on “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” is worth a watch and this is no different. The title is self-explanatory…and the pick-up lines are both hilarious and inappropriate.
1. All The Single Babies. This is an oldie but a goodie, and is making the rounds again. This baby already has the Beyonce attitude down! Even in a diaper.
NOTE from Lindsay: Please feel free to email your video finds to me, as well as Gini, each week! I’ll be working with Gin and Topics guest writers until the beginning of October, and it’s a huge help. I can be reached at [email protected]
Have a great weekend everyone!
P.S. We have Jay Baer joining us on August 29 for a free webinar about his new book, Youtility. You can register here.