The first day of the second half of the year.
Have you met your goals?
Are you on track to exceed them by year’s end?
We’ll talk next week about reviving your plan, updating it, and getting to work.
There isn’t a better time than July and August to do this because no one works so you have lots of time on your hands.
(I take full advantage…and I ride my bike lots.)
But, in the meantime, it’s Canada Day today and Independence Day on Monday so I know many of us are out enjoying family, friends, and the sunshine.
I’ll give you a little Gin and Topics to enjoy, as well.
Videos are courtesy of Kara Vanskike and yours truly.
5. Princess is Surprised on Adoption Day. I’m not going to lie. I teared up a little bit at this. A five-year-old has been in foster care the majority of her life and, on her adoption day, her caseworker had Disney princesses come to court.
4. The Baby Bachelorette. I have so many emotions watching this! It’s horrifying. It’s adorable. It’s cheap. It’s hilarious. I don’t know what to think. Savvvvve me! (I can’t wait for episode three!)
3. Matt Damon Pranks People. This is a short feature to raise money for water.org so I thought it’d be kind of lame. But I have to admit, I was completely pulled in and intrigued to see what would happen. That and I kept thinking, “PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO THIS?!?!” Watch to see what I mean.
2. Ed O’Neill Talks Dory and Britney. First of all, Ed O’Neill might very well be the crankiest person alive. I love him! I can just picture him yelling, “Get off my lawn” to the neighborhood kids. Here he talks to Ellen about Finding Dory and meeting Britney Spears. The latter story is hilarious!
1. Tight Pants. In honor of this holiday weekend, I thought I would share my most favorite video of all time. I know you’ve already seen it sixteen hundred times. That’s not the point. Watch it again!
Have a great holiday weekend, North America!