Well, summer is officially over, even if it’s still warm outside.
Kids are back at school, Friday summer hours are kaput, and the conference season starts up.
I am speaking at AMA Cleveland, Content Marketing World, INBOUND, and the PRSSA chapter at SIUE in the next two weeks.
If you’re going to be at any of those, let me know! And definitely come sit in the front row at my speaking gig to harass me.
If you’re not going to be at any of those, it’s not the same, but perhaps Gin and Topics is a nice consolation prize.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Lindsay Bell, Mattie Dietrich, and yours truly.
5. If Guy Best Friends Acted Like Girl Best Friends. I’m ashamed to admit I’ve acted like some of this with my friends. I’m fairly certain Lindsay has told me a thousand times she’d cut off her right arm for my jawline. She’s weird.
4. Baby Got Class. The Christmas Jammies family is back! In honor of all the kids going back to school, first day pictures, and parents getting some semblance of life back (and finally being able to move business forward), this video is dedicated to all the teachers who make our lives easier. Also, Dragons Love Tacos (see if you can see it in here!) is a great book!
3. Bulldog on a Rocking Horse. Just because. The way he rocks back and forth is adorable.
2. Under Armour for Women. “Gisele is just a model.” “Gisele is sooooo fake.” Well, she just proved you all wrong. As much as I love Tom Brady, I think I love her more. (As an aside, Under Armour makes my favorite workout clothes.)
1. Wheel of Musical Impressions. Jimmy Fallon is like Justin Timberlake—every girl wants to marry him and every guy wants to be him. This video goes to prove my point. He and Adam Levine play the wheel of musical impressions. I kind of love that they can’t remember all of the words to nursery rhymes.
Have a great weekend, everyone!