Well, my friends…Thanksgiving in the U.S. is upon us.
Which means the holiday season can officially begin!
It’s snowing in Chicago. It gets dark at 4 p.m. And my holiday decorations get to come out of storage in exactly one week!
We won’t have a Gin and Topics next week, as we’ll be on break, so Buddy the Elf wants you to know..
FIVE MORE FRIDAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
With that…Gin and Topics.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
This week’s videos are courtesy of Paula Kiger and yours truly.
5. This Is Me. A school in Mississippi did the coolest anti-bullying video ever. Using “This Is Me” from The Greatest Showman, they worked with a choreographer for six weeks to create something that could be used in lessons on treating another well. You’ll love it!
4. Kids Say the Darndest Things. “Because all the poops are my friends.” You’ll see. Kids are H-I-larious! (I also laughed out loud at the training bra exchange.)
3. Best Friends Challenge. I feel like hanging out with Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake, and Jimmy Fallon would be the best time of your entire life. Here, Jessica and Jimmy try to answer Justin’s personal questions. The safe word one is priceless.
2. Average Andy, Chrissy Teigen and Her Mom Go Through a Haunted House. I have no idea why I find these so stinking funny, but if you have the same sense of humor as me, your side will hurt from laughing so hard.
1. James Joins Mark Wahlberg’s 4am Workout Club. Look, I am a big fitness buff and I love what it does for your brain and your body, but this is a big over-the-top. I feel like you can still look like Marky Mark without waking up at 2:30 in the morning. Also, it’s clear he doesn’t spend time with his children because WHO CAN GO TO SLEEP AT 7:30 p.m.?! That would be my dream world. Going to sleep that early. I mean, I guess if I got up at 2:30, it would have to be done. (Make sure you hit pause around the 30 second mark so you can see his daily schedule. Whaaaaat? Oh, celebrities. AND! Do you think it takes him 90 minutes to shower each morning?)
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great weekend!