This is the last Friday before the holidays and, unless you’re Martin Waxman (he always does his shopping on Christmas Eve), I expect you’re ready.
At one point earlier this week, I laughed at how ridiculous my front porch must look to passersby.
So. Many. Packages.
The people in my family are very spoiled.
I have a problem.
Er, Santa Claus has a problem.
I hope you all face the same problem and have very happy holidays with family, friends, and loved ones.
Without Further Ado…Gin and Topics
5. Soul Sisters. Miami preschoolers Jia Sarnicola and Zuri Copeland say they are closer than best friends. Closer than sisters, even. Jia and Zuri truly believe they’re twins because they share the same soul. Watch this and learn. It is a very good lesson for all of us.
4. Hamilton London Cast Mast-Up. The London cast of Hamilton does a crazy good mash-up of Hamilton, 90s favorites, and pop music. If you love Hamilton, you will LOVE this. It’s even complete with Lin-Manuel himself. In the words of Paula Kiger, “Goodness, this is fun!”
3. My First College Exam. How many of you have dreams of missing college exams or showing up to class naked? Just me? Well, this video is my nightmare. Even today. It will make you laugh out loud. The poor thing.
My first!!!!! College!!!! Exam!!!! Was magical ?? D is for Degree amiright pic.twitter.com/3WOBiJT3AF
— Ann Mark (@annmarkk) December 15, 2017
2. House Parties Have Rights, Too! The city of LA is trying to outlaw house parties in the Hollywood Hills so Chad and JT stepped in to thwart a potential disaster. “I am here to stop this future atroxity!” As Julie Murphy said, “This just shows the LA City Council will listen to anybody.” Oh my gosh, that was funny!
1. Chris P. Bacon. I do not want to ruin this so I’ll quote what Hilmarie Hutchison said, “This should not be funny, but then his owner decided to name him Chris P. Bacon…” You can’t help but laugh at this “news” story.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in our Slack community, but you can also email, text, private message, or carrier pigeon it to us.
I hope most of you have next week off.
Have very, very happy holidays!
Susan Cellura is guest hosting Gin and Topics next week.
I’ll see you after the New Year. <3
The 30-Day Communications Challenge begins on January 3. Are you subscribed?