Are you ready?
I am not.
We are hosting and I’ve not even drafted out my menu yet (which is very late for me).
Oh well. I have this weekend to do that, shop, and begin preparation.
I can do it! Right? Right!
What’s even more scary is there are only five more Fridays until Christmas and six more Fridays in the remainder of 2016.
Which means there really are only four more work weeks in the entire year.
What are you doing on this blog?
Get to work! There is too much to do! Go! Get!
Wait! Don’t leave yet!
Watch Gin and Topics and then get to work!
(I lied last week when I said there’d be no more Cubs videos. People keep sending them to me and they’re great! #FlyTheW!)
5. The ‘Anchorman’ Team Watches The Cubs Win The World Series. “I’m in a glass case of emotion!” I actually haven’t watched the Game 7 highlights until now and I’m going to cry all over again.
4. Chicago Cubs Kris Bryant and David Ross Celebrate with Ellen. You have to watch this one because, well, Kris Bryant. Not only is he super handsome, he just won Most Valuable Player, which comes after College Player of the Year (2013), Minor League Player of the Year (2014), Rookie of the Year (2015). And he’s super handsome. Did I say that?
3. Dad Argues with Toddler. A dad is measuring the wall to hang a TV and it’s off. Here he makes it sound like he’s arguing with his toddler about it…and it’s H-I-larious!
2. Jimmy Fallon, Metallica, and The Roots Sing “Enter Sandman”. I mean, Metallica is playing music with classroom instruments. Need I say more?
1. Dave Chappelle Stand-Up Monologue on SNL. There are very few people who can make fun of the election, mass shootings, the one percent, tax breaks, and more and be funny while they do it. Dave Chappelle manages to pull it off extraordinarily well.
No Gin and Topics next week. Have a great weekend…and a Happy Thanksgiving!