Dwayne Alicie is in town! Dwayne Alicie is in town! Dwayne Alicie is in town! Dwayne Alicie is in town! Dwayne Alicie is in town!
I am so excited to see him! I’m fairly certain we’ll gossip about all of you so leave a comment here with a story you’d like us to discuss in your absence.
We’ll solve any challenge you have, come up with talking points so you can debate a topic you’re passionate about, or even brainstorm ways for you to get time back (or clones…clones would be good).
So go ahead…leave what you need solved in the comments and we’re on it!
While you think about where you can best use our help, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics. They’ll generate some creativity, I’m sure of it.
5. Channeling Aretha Franklin. You have to watch this all the way through. And they say recitals are boring! She’s a sassy little thing.
4. Can Two Beatboxers Make Corporate Jargon Sound Cool? Let’s start with some corporate jargon such as “circle back,” “drank the kool-aid,” “at the end of the day,” “pivot,” and add some beatboxers. Suddenly jargon is way more cool.
3. I’m Running for Parliament! This might very well be the best campaign ad ever created. I mean, ever created. I’m sorry, Canada, to do this to you, but it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. You go, Wyatt Scott!
2. Convos with My Two-Year-Old: Dinner Time. Anyone who has a two-year-old or who has survived the Terrible Twos will appreciate this. You could really make it about a whole lot of things at dinnertime. “Sit on your bottom.” “We don’t stand in our chair.” “No, that’s Daddy’s dinner. You have the exact, same thing on your plate.” “What do you mean you don’t want your water in the red cup?” Or…you can talk about Ferngully.
1. Chris Pratt Bloopers. I laughed waaaaaay too hard at this. I love Chris Pratt and all of his eighth-grade boy potty humor.
Have a great weekend!
(We won’t really gossip about you, but if you do have a problem you want us to solve, we’ll try!)