On April 15, my in-laws will have been married for 40 years.
Forty years. F-O-R-T-Y years.
And they’re still really young, which is a pro for having kids in your early 20s.
While the rest of you are celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, we will be with them celebrating this amazing accomplishment.
They’re the consummate couple, too. You know the one. The one where you think, “They make it look so easy!” The one that you hold your own marriage up to and hope you can be half as successful as them. That one.
It’s a huge deal. I’m very proud of them.
While I finish my day so I can be ready to see them, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
Be ready. There is one that tops them all. You’ll know as soon as you see it.
Thanks to Dwayne Alicie, Mr. D., Mattie Dietrich, and my momma for their help this week!
5. The Paperless Future. This is a French commercial about going green and no longer using paper. Get to the end…trust me. It’s worth it.
4. The RagTime Gals. What do you get when you combine Jimmy Fallon, Justin Timberlake, and a barbershop quartet? Freaking awesomesauce, that’s what!
3. Anne Hathaway’s Rap. With all the bad publicity Anne Hathaway has received lately, I thought it was time to win your adoration back. Oh Anne! We love you!
2. Knock, Knock. I don’t really know how to explain this other than, women are from Venus and men are from Mars.
1. Man in Beach Aerobics Class. The only thing I can about this without ruining it for you is, those people doing step aerobics without shoes on are going to screw up their feet! Okay that and … dude has some serious moves! That’s all I’m saying.
Have a great weekend everyone! Don’t drink too much green beer.