Welcome back, Gin and Topics!
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I missed this series. I know Mattie Dietrich missed it too, because we had an argument over lunch on New Year’s Day about her not being included enough.
(I said she has to send me five videos in one week and they have to all pass my filter..so she should really try for seven.)
That said, her brother (Mr. D.) is included twice in this week’s episode so I’m sure she’s not going to be happy.
Love you, Mattie!
I hope I don’t create too high of an expectation, but the video in the number one spot made me laugh (out loud) so hard that I had to use my Albuterol.
5. Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg Insult One Another. I know some of you watch these videos with your kids, but this really is not safe for them (or work). It has some language and sexual innuendos. BUT it’s hilarious! “You’re a poor man’s Mike Myers,” says Wahlberg to Ferrell. Very, very funny.NSFW, but very funny video of playground insults between Mark Wahlberg and Will FerrellClick To Tweet
4. Dick Van Dyke’s 90th Birthday Flash Mob. I have fallen in love with Dick Van Dyke all over again. This flash mob for his 90th birthday is incredible. I mean, look how spry he is still. There is something in my eye!Celebrate Dick Van Dkye's 90th birthday with this fun flash mobClick To Tweet
3. Close Encounter. Cute patootie, Ryan Gosling, was on SNL right before the holidays so this is a few weeks old, but if you haven’t seen it, it’s a must-watch. He and two friends were abducted by aliens and lived to tell the government about it. “Nope, nope. They just stared at me while I peed. I don’t think I was dealing with the top brass.”Can Ryan Gosling hold it together long enough to get through an SNL skit?Click To Tweet
2. Three-Year-Old Periodic Table Expert. Well, every parent of a three-year-old or younger is going to watch this and think, “My kid can do better than that!” Let’s just see. This one knows all of the periodic table elements and can tell you about each one. When Ellen asked her how she remembers all of this, she says, “My new brain just remembers.” She puts all of us to shame.Watch this adorable three-year-old not only recite the periodic table, but tell you about eachClick To Tweet
1. Ellen’s Never-Ending Scares. This is the hardest I have laughed all week! The bathroom scenes are the most hilarious. If we still had an office, I would totally do this to my team. I mean, any time you can scare the pants (literally) off of Richard Simmons is a good day in my book.If you ever have the chance to go on Ellen's show, beware of what might happen to youClick To Tweet
Have a great weekend!