On August 4.
Even me—the snow loving, cold fan—is not happy about this.
As of this writing, it is 54 degrees (12 degrees celsius).
What in the actual heck?
I swear if we have snow before October, I will not be happy.
Which means the rest of you will be livid because I love snow and do not mind it at all.
Except in August.
My mom is visiting this weekend and we will have fun, no matter the weather.
Everyone say hi to my mom!
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
Thank you. Now that you’ve done that, I give you Gin and Topics.
5. Therapy Dog. Dogs are pretty incredible. They’re so smart (kind of like Jack Bauer, who taught himself how to open the freezer and hide the contents for later consumption) and can be taught to handle the worst crises. This dog’s human faints and he knows exactly what to do to help. Incredible.
4. You Laugh, You Lose. This shouldn’t be that funny because the jokes are terrible. But there is something very funny at grown men trying not to laugh, especially when it’s at themselves. Even better when they can’t finish the joke from laughing so hard.
3. In a Heartbeat. A closeted boy runs the risk of being outed by his own heart after it pops out of his chest to chase down the boy of his dreams.
2. Father Daughter Road Trip. This made me all sorts of happy when I watched it the first time. And then I watched it several more times because I am in love. You’ll want to visit his Facebook page to see all of the road trip updates (there are 21, as of this writing). Love.
1. Dad’s Makeup Tutorial. I am fairly certain this is exactly what every parent thinks as they watch their child put on makeup. My favorite is when he says, “I don’t like the eyebrows I was given so I’m just going to draw new ones in.” That is totally something Mr. D. would say if he were doing this voiceover. The comment about the cheekbones is my second favorite. You’ll love it!
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Don’t forget…if you see a great video you think would be a contender for this series, send it to me!
The best place to send it is in our Slack community, but you can also email, text, private message, or carrier pigeon it to me.
Have a great weekend!