Heck, this year!
How are we nearly at the end of second quarter already?
There is so much to do! Time needs to stand still. This is ridiculous.
Speaking of time…don’t forget this weekend is Father’s Day.
If you haven’t yet done something nice for your dad, get to it!
And then come back here and watch Gin and Topics.
(Chasing Kayla is from Kate so blame her after you bawl your eyes out. I told her I’m breaking up with her and she said, “At least you’re dumping me on Friday. I can drink my pain away over the weekend.”)
5. LockNet Video Newsletter: The Outtakes. I will readily admit I don’t know if this will be as funny to all of you as it is to me. LockNet is a client and we know these people really well (particularly Whitney, whom you’ve met here), but I laughed out loud several times watching this. My favorite is when she’s talking with the CEO (the bald guy, starting at 2:51) and he asks her where they should restart and she says, “Where did you think it was bad?” Seriously LOL.
4. Serena Williams Pelts a Heckler with Tennis Balls. This is her answer to all of the dumb things women hear, such as, “How much time did you spend picking out your outfit?” and “Men’s sports are better to watch.” Be careful what you say to a woman with a tennis racket!
3. #DadQuotes. Jimmy Fallon takes a few minutes to read some of the best #DadQuotes, in honor of Father’s Day. Can you guess which one I’m totally stealing?
2. Tony Awards Opening Number. In case you missed the Tony Awards opening number last week, or if some jerk called you in the middle of it (cough, cough) and you missed a portion of it, here it is… in all its glory!
1. Catching Kayla. I don’t know how to describe this without exploding in emotion. So I guess I will say this: It’s long—12 minutes—but it will be the very best 12 minutes you spend all day. If you ever think you can’t do something, I want you to have this bookmarked so you can watch it over and over and over again.
Have a great weekend…and Happy Father’s Day to all of you dads out there!