We are back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Thanks for letting us interrupt last week with The Modern Blogging Masterclass. All of that promotion is finished now so no more interruptions (for now)!
We have something very important to discuss.
Are you ready?
We have only two weeks left in the third quarter.
If you’re like us, most of your 2017 revenue will come in the next three months.
What are you going to do to kill it this year?
Not only is it a short quarter because of holidays, you have to drive business and plan for next year.
No pressure! Let’s get ‘er done!
Now that I’ve stressed you out, I will relieve that by providing Gin and Topics (and then you can go back to thinking about how you’re going to kill the fourth quarter).
This week’s videos are courtesy of Kevin Hartman, Betsy Decillis, MATTIE DIETRICH, Kara Vanskike, and Nancy Davis.
5. Stranger Strings with Stranger Things. Even if you’re not Stranger Things-obsessed (like me!), you will love this game. Jimmy Fallon talks to the kids from Stranger Things and it evolves into just spraying silly string at Jimmy. AND THEN. Millie Bobby Brown raps and it’s awesome.
4. Squirrels are the Devil. Amen, amen, and amen. Squirrels ARE the actual devil. I hate them. All of them. They’re rats with bushy tails. They all deserve to die…and everything else that Matt Bellassai suggests. Amen, brother!
3. I Missed You. This is super sweet. A little girl and boy grew up together and then moved away. They were reunited and this is the video. I’d go cut some onions so you have something to blame for the tears.
2. Pinksourcing. Why outsource to other countries when we have reduced labor right here, in this country? Kristen Bell takes a hilarious look at the equality issues that still exist.
1. Ellen and Michelle Obama Go to CVS. To prepare the First Lady for life after the White House, Ellen takes her to CVS. I love Secret Service preventing everyone from doing their shopping. Because, you know, that happens in real life. And the poor manager who helps them! I want to go shopping with Ellen. This is laugh out loud funny!
Have a great weekend!