Last week, we had dinner with friends who have a two year old (two and a half, if you ask him). He was wearing a Polamalu jersey. I said, “Go Bears!” to him and he said (are you ready for this?), “No, Aunt Gini. The Bears are at home. It’s Polamalu’s turn.”
I can’t even turn a kid, who LIVES in Chicago, into a Bears fan. Hrumph.
And yet, I’ll be sitting at Soldier Field on Sunday, cheering them to victory. They play the Rams so surely we’ll win this one. But what I really need is for the Packers, Lions, and Vikings all to lose this week.
Can someone make sure that happens for me? Or can someone find an offensive line for Cutler?
No? OK. Fine. Take your Gin and Topics then.
5. Riley On Marketing. This is an oldie, but goodie. Barrett Rossie sent it to me earlier this week and I feel like it needs to be seen again. #girlpower
4. Midttrafik Commercial. I had three people send this to me, which means we really want great public transportation throughout North America. It’s a commercial for a bus in the Netherlands and it’s subtitled in English so you can read along. But I’m not sure you need to…I think you get the gist with just the images.
3. Ain’t No Stopping Us Now. Mr. D and I are obsessed with this Razorbacks fan…and she’s back! I feel like I don’t want to give her more views, but I. Can’t. Stop. I mean, she “ooohs and ahhs” like she’s a real pig. Train. Wreck.
2. The Ultimate Runway Model Fails. Ken Mueller and I are going to burn in hell for laughing at this, but come on! These girls are so skinny, their legs don’t hold them up. If you laugh, too, we’ll see you there!
1. Saturday Night Live Lids. This whole Gangnam craze has me a bit bewildered, mostly because of the neon sunglasses and suits, but I will admit it’s pretty darn funny to see some of the reenactments of PSY’s song and the dance. This one is from Ifdy Perez, who found it on SNL. Trust me when I say you need to watch until the end.
Have a great weekend, everyone!