Does it feel to anyone else that Friday came especially fast this week?
Those short weeks will do it to you!
And here we are in June. Already.
In about two seconds (or four weeks), we’ll be starting the second half of the year.
But that also means we’re getting closer to my Christmas countdown.
I cannot wait!
Until then, I will leave you with a little entertainment with Gin and Topics.
Without Further Ado…Gin and Topics!
This week’s videos are courtesy of Alina Kelly, Corina Manea, Kate Nolan, Erika Heald, and Liz Reusswig.
5. Paul Simon and Stephen Colbert are Feelin’ Groovy. Even though Paul Simon hates the song 59th Street Bridge, Colbert gets him to play it…with new lyrics. And, because it’s Colbert, I’m willing to bet you can figure out what the lyrics contain. Just watch out for North Korea!
4. Dog is Not Happy with His Owner. This is hilarious! I’ve never seen a dog follow something with just its eyes. You have to see it for yourself.
3. Seven Ways to Maximize Misery. We all focus on the things that make us happy, but what about those things that make us miserable? CGP Grey to the rescue! If you do these seven things, you will maintain a lifetime of misery.
2. Makeup Tutorial. This is unlike any makeup tutorial you will ever receive. As the mother of a four-year-old girl, this makes me wonder what she’s watching at home. Oh wait. No, I know. Makeup tutorials! This is long, but it’s pretty darn cute. She applies makeup better than most adults…minus the big swatch of foundation on her forehead. I love when her mom starts to laugh and she looks at the camera and says, “Just ignore her.” Hilarious!
1. Girl Ventriloquist Gets Golden Buzzer. When Liz sent this to me, she said, “I dare you to watch without sobbing!” So I went into it thinking, “I am not going to cry!” First I got goosebumps. And then I cried. In my defense, I didn’t sob, but there were definitely tears.
Don’t forget…if you see a great video you think would be a contender for this series, send it to me!
The best place to send it is in our Slack community, but you can also email, text, private message, or carrier pigeon it to me.
Have a great weekend!