Has fall arrived where you are?
I swear the calendar changed to September and the temperature dropped 30 degrees.
I don’t mind, though!
I love sweaters and tall boots and scarves and jackets and hats.
And you know what that means?
SNOW WILL BE HERE SOON!!
Yay! Snow! I love the snow!
(Cue all of you who hate me for loving the snow.)
OK, OK. I’ll chill out for a least six weeks.
Until then, I give you Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Sean McGinnis, Abbie Fink, Betsy Decillis, and Deb Dobson.
5. Charlotte and Zoe Dancing. One of the most glorious sounds is that of a toddler giggling. That’s why this video is so sweet. The toddler dances and the dog chases and the toddler giggles. So stinking cute.
4. Daddy/Daughter Dance. I know I’ve said this before, but it bears worth repeating: If only boys in high school and college knew how sexy this is…I can totally see Mr. D doing this. I also really appreciate how clean their playroom is. I hate it when videos go viral and the house in the background is a mess. I’m a little OCD.
3. Goodbye Gecko. So Russia had some geckos in space for the sole purpose of having sex to see if they could reproduce up there. Well, the geckos have died and they receive a sendoff like no one other than John Oliver can do. The five flicks of the tongue made me laugh out loud.
2. Why Starbucks Spells Your Name Wrong. This is a very funny look at why Starbucks spells your name wrong on your cup, even if you have a very easy-to-spell name. It’s all a ploy to confuse and annoy us! (Warning: Language.)
1. Dog Carries Grocery Bags. Holy cow! I have to teach Jack Bauer how to do this! He needs to earn his keep. Brilliant!
Have a great weekend!