I am just back from North Carolina, where I spent the week speaking to Vistage groups.
From one coast to the other in a week’s time. From 60s and gorgeously sunny to 90s and melting hotness.
Now I’m home for a week and get to catch up on email and stop ignoring my team!
While I work on re-engaging into the business, I shall leave you with Gin and Topics.
5. Tina Fey’s #LastDressEver. There is so much awesome in this. I didn’t think it was possible to love Tina Fey any more. First of all, the jokes she cracks are hilarious and the confidence she exudes is contagious. If you haven’t already seen this send-off for David Letterman, allow me to introduce you to #AllSortsOfAwesome.
4. Bono Rides a Bike. This is both painful and hilarious to watch. Poor Bono!
3. Anna Kendrick’s Take on Shower Thoughts. Anna Kendrick takes a cue from Nick Offerman’s deep, meditative shower thoughts and they are hilarious. “The roof of your mouth is more like a ceiling.” I love her and cannot wait for Pitch Perfect 2!
2. President Obama with David Letterman. I know we’ve already had Letterman in this episode, but it’s been a funny week of saying good-bye to the late night show. I really also hope future POTUS follow his suit and make fun of themselves and be a bit self-deprecating. I also love that they talk for a good two minutes about how much Letterman likes Michelle Obama best.
1. If You’re Happy and You Know It. There is NO WAY you don’t laugh at this video of toddlers performing, “If you’re happy and you know it.” No way.
Have a great weekend!