Hello, my friends!
Today marks the first day (of three) of Halloween celebrations.
I still do not understand why schools don’t celebrate Halloween on, well, Halloween. Yet here we are.
Some of the private schools celebrated yesterday. The public schools celebrate on Monday. Our school celebrates today.
Children do not need this much sugar! Not to mention, their costumes get rumpled and aren’t in their best shape by actual Halloween.
So here I am…once again, complaining about the Halloween culture. Three days. As if.
The best part about the Gin and Topics Halloween is you get your sweets and your scares…without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Or rotting your teeth. Or being the one scared to death.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
This week’s videos are courtesy of Paula Kiger, Paula Kiger, Paula Kiger, Christopher S. Penn, and yours truly.
5. Irish People Try Krispy Kreme Donuts For the First Time. I love the description of the doughnut in here. Hahahah! I mean, it’s not untrue. And the girl who’s like, “There’s no chocolate. What’s the point?” And then she tastes it. Hilarious!
4. High School Dance Routine: Harry Potter. I was on my high school’s dance team and I can unequivocally say we did not look anything like this. I feel like we were frumpy and uncoordinated and not fun. But this? This is amazing! It’s as if this high school in Arizona is recruiting the best talent in the land for their dance team.
3. New Zealand Police Release Recruiting Video. This made me laugh way harder than it should have. It’s totally cheesy, but maybe it’s the accents. The accents make everything better.
2. Инна Ищенко “Плине кача” – выбор вслепую – Голос страны 6 сезон. When Christopher Penn contributed this video he said, “This is a study in reading humanity even if you speak none of the language.” Most of you won’t understand any of it, but it’s worth the watch. This young woman is extraordinarily talented.
1. Chrissy Teigen & Average Andy Go Through a Haunted House. This is my very favorite segment that Ellen does. I wait for it all year! As soon as it is live, my sister and I watch and then die laughing together. If that were the two of us, I’d be Chrissy and she’d be Andy…only because she’d be crawling on the floor to get out of there. So, so funny!
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great weekend!