Ladies and gents! Boys and girls!
The holiday season is upon us!
There are officially no more Fridays until Thanksgiving…and a mere four more until Christmas.
Mike Connell and I were talking yesterday about something that is due by year’s end.
We both panicked a little when we realized that’s really only four more business weeks.
Despite the rush to the end of the year, business-wise, it truly my most favorite time of the year.
(I’ll bet you couldn’t guess that by the countdown I’ve had going since September.)
I love the dark at 4 p.m., the snow, the holiday lights…I love it all!
Because next Friday is a holiday in the U.S., there will not be a Gin and Topics.
I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. You Sexy Beast. This seriously is the funniest thing I have ever seen. It’s even funnier than the time Laura Petrolino ran into the glass door at the hotel I was staying at in Portland. Well, maybe not funnier because that was pretty funny. But this guy is a sexy beast, for sure!
4. Dustin from Stranger Things Can Sing! Gaten Matarazzo, the kid who plays Dustin on Stranger Things, is uber-talented. Watch this mash-up of him singing since he was a tiny, little tike.
3. Weimies Are the Best Dogs! These two Weimaraners waited nine long months for their baby brother to be born. When he arrived, they became the best of friends. This will melt your heart. AND. I cannot let the opportunity pass to share a photo of my Weimie (Jack Bauer) and the Bean (see below).
2. Stove Top Thanksgiving Dinner Pants. Instead of unbuttoning your pants to make room for all that turkey next week, buy the Stove Top Thanksgiving dinner pants. Your belly and your pants will thank you.
1. It’s Not Thanksgiving without WKRP. This may be one of the funniest scenes in television history and it’s certainly not Thanksgiving without it. No matter how many times you’ve seen it, it’s funny every time.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to me!
The best place to send it is in our Slack community, but you can also email, text, private message, or carrier pigeon it to me.
Have a great weekend and a happy Thanksgiving!