Two big things happen this weekend: Halloween and Daylight Saving. We can stuff ourselves full of candy for an extra hour. Yay!
When my nieces and nephews were little, I would convince them to save all of their Butterfingers and mail them to me.
One would think my siblings would just go buy a bag of Butterfingers and mail that to me, but those little darlings always took them out of their bags and put them in a pile for me.
Once Halloween is over, it’s all downhill from here. Thanksgiving will be here in about three seconds and Buddy the Elf tells me there are only eight more Fridays until Christmas.
Which also means we have less than two months left in the year.
While you ponder that fact, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are courtesy of MATTIE DIETRICH, Tara Geissinger, and yours truly.
5. A Man Does Women’s Gymnastics. I’m not really sure what’s going on here, other than a comedian decided it’d be funny to try to do women’s gymnastics. I love it when the announcer says, “I guess you’d call that a back circle.” Also, even though this a joke, dude is really strong. I couldn’t go out there and do this!Paul Hunt does women's gymnastics as a joke, but totally nails it!Click To Tweet
4. Trick Or Treat! I love this family! It’s the same one that does the wife and husband fails. Super funny! In time for Halloween, they send their toddler out to get them candy. Brilliant, I say!
3. How to Spot Suspicious Halloween Treats. I remember, as a kid, being totally freaked out that we were going to get razor blades in our candy. Of course, I think my dad used that to his advantage when he insisted he go through the bags of candy first to make sure (and take all of the Butterfingers). We didn’t have YouTube back then to show us how to spot suspicious candy on our own.Now you can send your kids out to trick-or-treat with this handy guide on spotting suspicious candyClick To Tweet
2. Imagine the Possibilities. This. Is. Incredible. I’m telling you, when a company does an ad that is this compelling, it’s pretty amazing. When it’s Barbie, I am doubly impressed. If you haven’t already seen this, you will love it. I guarantee it.
1. Snow Day. IT IS TIME! I was going to wait until Halloween had passed to start doing my snow dance, but then Nike rescued me from that silly thought. I want in on this football game. In the snow. Let it go!Even if you hate snow, you will love this Nike snow day videoClick To Tweet
Have a great weekend! Don’t forget to change your clocks…and send me all your Butterfingers.