Hopefully I come back with some content I can share on this very blog in the next week or so.
Speaking of blogging and what we have going on around here, there are a few things I’d like you to mark on your calendars, while I’m thinking about it:
- On June 5, we have a free webinar with Jeannie Walters. She’s going to talk about what I think is the future of PR – customer experience. You can register here.
- On June 18, we host Neal Schaffer for the author Q&A, which requires no registration or fee. You just show up on this very blog and ask questions via the comments.
- On June 24, we have our monthly paid webinar, which focuses on how to build a business from scratch. The information isn’t quite ready, but you can learn more here later in the month.
Next week starts official summer hours at Arment Dietrich. We’re going to try four day work weeks (closed on Fridays) and see how it goes. I anticipate productivity increases even more, but I’ll be sure to report back in September (and then maybe you can use our statistics to convince your boss to try it!).
While I’m off galavanting with integrated marketing communications students, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Jeff Luby (who, coincidentally, I’ve known since high school), Mr. D., Mattie Dietrich, Katherine Bull, and Pamela Grow (in fairness, she doesn’t know she submitted it; I stole it off her Facebook wall),
5. Will Ferrell and Chad Smith Drum Off. If you haven’t already seen this little gem, it’s a good one! Will Ferrell takes on the drummer from The Red Hot Chili Peppers in a drum off. They’re dressed the same. They look the same. But can they drum the same? It’s worth watching the full six minutes so you can see what Will Ferrell does at the end. He’s funny.
4. Depressed Goat and His BFF Donkey. This is just crazy! A goat and a donkey (sounds like the beginning of a joke) were found in a hoarder’s home (yard?) and taken to separate sanctuaries. The goat was so depressed, he stopped eating.
3. Kid Predicaments. Man, it is tough being five years old. I wish I were four again, too, buddy.
2. A Dog DJ. NO WAY! This dog can totally scratch records with his human DJ owner. I have to teach Jack Bauer how to do this!
1. What an Awesome Dad. I’d be lying if I said I haven’t watched this
five six seven times. A man lip syncs the duet “Love is an Open Door” from Frozen with his daughter (who is the cutest thing on earth). Guys, I’m telling you right now…if you are ever caught doing this, you can probably have anything you want.
Have a great weekend!