Last Friday I received a text message from Mattie Dietrich.
It said, “Is today Friday?”
I said, “Yes.”
She said, “Is it after noon?”
I said, “Yes.”
She said, “Where is my Gin and Topics?”
I said, “It’s Good Friday!”
She said, “AND??”
So, Mattie, here is the Gin and Topics you had to wait a week to receive.
This week’s videos are courtesy of me. I did them all by myself this week. Alllll by myself!
5. Justin Timberlake and Garth Brooks. I had to do this one for Mr. D because he loves Garth Brooks. And because Justin Timberlake is one of those guys that men all want to be and women all want to sleep with (except me…I’ll take Robert Downey, Jr., thank you very much). The language is a little unnecessary (sorry, mom!), but good none-the-less.
4. Groom Messes Up Vows. Bride Completely Loses it. I can’t decide which is more funny: When he messes up the vow or when he starts quoting The Princess Bride. This will make you laugh FOR SURE.
3. John Travolta Crashes Olivia Newton John’s Concert. This is old, old, old, but I somehow just saw it. John Travolta was in the audience at an Olivia Newton John concert and she invites him on stage. You can guess what happens next.
2. A Ride through Times with Three Girls. This made the rounds on Facebook so you may have already seen it. If not, watch it! It’s great. Three girls reenact Top 40 songs, complete with make-up, hair, and costumes. While in a car. The Slim Shady one made me laugh out loud.
1. Martha Stewart Roasts Celebrities. Oh. My. Gosh. I am 1,000,000,000 percent certain no one knew Martha Stewart was this funny. I love a really dry sense of humor and she nails this. She makes fun of Kevin Hart, Shaq, Ludacris, and more. It’s pee your pants funny! If you want to see the full version, you can find it here.
Have a great weekend!