Where did this year go?!
Before you know it, I’m going to be counting down how many Fridays remain before Christmas (12).
When you start work on Monday morning, it will be the beginning of your busy season (for most of us) and it defines what your 2017 looks like.
Are you ready to tackle it?
Do you have plans to kill it?
How are you going to exceed this year’s goals?
I mean, no pressure or anything, but let’s get to it!
After—and only after—you’ve written down three Q4 goals (even better if you share them with us here in the comments), you may watch Gin and Topics.
5. Pets Who Hate Donald Trump. In honor of this past Monday’s debate, here is poor, picked on Donald Trump and the animals who hate him.
4. Forehead Tittaes. Every woman has had the experience of being interrupted while speaking (51 times in 90 minutes, you guys!) and every women has had the experience of a man’s eyes not looking her in the eyes while talking to her. Well, forehead tittaes will fix that forever! You’re welcome.
3. Adopt-a-Pet Lick-a-Thon. This gets really good at 45 seconds. I love the cameraman laughing off-screen and then the woman in blue says, “Why do we do this?” LOL!! Yes, please. Adopt these dogs. Only in Canada. Seriously. (You can stop watching after they give the phone number. The rest is just the weather forecast…because I guess they don’t know how to edit video.)
2. Will and Grace Talk the Election. For all you Will and Grace fans, they’re baaaaaaack! With a short episode on the election and what they might do if someone they know is voting for Trump. It’s a long one (nearly 10 minutes), so get your popcorn and settle in!
1. Average Andy with Michael Phelps. So you may recall Andy, Ellen’s executive producer who is scared of almost everything. She sends him to the haunted houses every year (yay, that’s coming up!) and it’s hilarious. Well, now she has a new segment where Andy is taught a new skill by an elite athlete. So why not start with Michael Phelps? This may have made me snort from laughing so hard!
Have a great weekend…and a solid start to Q4 on Monday!