Look, there are only three weeks left until Christmas. I don’t know about you, but I have NOTHING done. Well, not nothing, nothing. I did get my house decorated. I guess that’s something.
I’m glad we don’t celebrate Hanukkah in my house or I’d only have two days left. And then I’d join the Martin Waxman school of shopping and do it tomorrow (he always shops on Christmas Eve).
On a slightly different note, but sort of related: For those of you in the agency business, are you absolutely swamped? It’s a good problem to have, but it’s still a problem.
We are CRAZY busy. In retrospect, launching an online course during the busiest time of the year probably wasn’t my finest moment. The next one will come during the summer doldrums so we all have something to look forward to!
I won’t keep you. I know you’re really here for the videos.
5. Big Dog Refuses to Get Off the Bed. I might find this hilarious because I also have a big dog who thinks our bed is his. It’s pretty funny! You can just hear him saying, “But no! I’m tired. YOU go sleep somewhere else.”This is what happens when a big dog lives in your house and thinks the bed is hisClick To Tweet
4. Shut Up and Go to Sleep. “Mommy, I have to tell you a secret. It’s about the three little pigs.” “Mommy, there are five lions under my bed. Please keep me safe!” “Mommy, I need some milk.” Many of you will relate to this parody of Shut Up and Dance With Me. Just go to bed already!I totally relate to this Shut Up and Dance parody of wanting your kids to go to bedClick To Tweet
3. Pizza Rat Prank. If I had extra time on my hands, I would definitely pull a prank like this. Someone put a fake rat on a remote controlled car and let it loose in New York City. I love how some people don’t even see it.This is what happens when you put a rat carrying a slice of pizza on a remote controlled carClick To Tweet
2. Anthony Mackie’s “2 Legit 2 Quit” vs. Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s “Rhythm Nation.” THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER! Nothing can beat Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Janet Jackson. Nothing. Ever. Mic drop.Not only does Joseph Gordon-Levitt kill Rhythm Nation, he's dressed as Janet Jackson. It rules.Click To Tweet
1. Jennifer Lawrence Shares Her Most Embarrassing Moment. I kind of love Jennifer Lawrence and we all love Jimmy Fallon so putting them together is amazing. The story she tells about Elizabeth Taylor will remain one of my favorites for a very long time.Jennifer Lawrence meets Elizabeth Taylor and it ends up being her most embarrassing momentClick To Tweet
Have a great weekend! Start your shopping!