Hello from rainy and dreary Chicago.
I got back from Social Media Marketing World a week ago, and it has rained every, single day since then.
Do March showers bring April flowers?
Or do I have to endure this one more month to bring May flowers?
(I can’t really complain as I hear Maine is supposed to get a foot of snow this weekend.)
I just want to get off the trainer and get on my (new) bike outside already.
Enough is enough!
Although, I have watched all sorts of Netflix, Hulu, and HBO Go.
My favorite, right now, is Big Little Lies.
I loved the book, which usually means one will hate the movie or TV series.
But this is so well done, and the cast is superb.
I recommend it.
But first, watch Gin and Topics. It won’t require as much of a time commitment.
Today’s videos are courtesy of Rosemary O’Neill, Mihai Petre, Lara Wellman, Jenny Kincaid, and yours truly.
Without Further Ado…Gin and Topics
5. Stephen Hawking Auditions Actors for New Voice. Stephen Hawking is looking for a new voice and all sorts of actors audition for the part. Some even desperately try to get the part (I’m looking at you, Rebel Wilson). Who do you think will get the part of Hawking’s new voice?
4. Moms Never Get a Break. This is funny because it’s true! For me, it’s when I’m soaking my legs after a long ride. I mean, I don’t even want to be in that ice bath, but for some reason, it’s like a beacon for my Little Bean.
3. Sit Stay Social. Do you want to be an early adopter of the latest canine craze? If so, Sit Stay Social is for you. You can adopt a dog with a pre-loaded Instagram account. Choose size, breed, and number of followers and voila! You and your new dog have social status.
2. I’m So Excited! This little girl learns that, after nap and supper, she gets to go see Beauty and the Beast. She says, “I feel like my eyes are watering right now because I’m freaking out.” So. Stinking. Cute.
1. Stephen King’s “IT” Official Trailer. If you scare easily, I do not recommend watching this. I’m totally freaked out, just by the trailer. I can’t wait to see the movie! I won’t sleep for weeks afterwards. It’s like the time I was in Paris while reading The Stand. Combine not being able to sleep from being scared and jet lag and, well, that’s pretty much all I remember about that trip. But, still. This is a great trailer…and you’re going to poop your pants. You’re welcome!
Have a great weekend!
And, don’t forget, if you see a great video you think should be included here, send it to me!