I’m just going to get this out of the way now so I don’t have to listen to complaints all weekend…
AUNT MATTIE IS HERE! AUNT MATTIE IS HERE!
I’m not sure how much she’s going to love our cold weather. But she is here!
Now that we’re past that, it’s time for a little Gin (me) and Topics (funny videos of the week).
As usual, I had some help curating this week’s videos. They are courtesy of Aimee West, Sandy Malloy, Séan Stickle, Paula Kiger, and yours truly.
Your Weekly Gin and Topics
5. Happy January 107th. For those of you who still have not experienced spring in the northern hemisphere, this will make you feel better. It did me…and I LOVE winter and snow. In December. Not April.
4. If at First You Don’t Succeed… I kind of don’t want to give this a preamble. Just watch it—and let’s throw out those men who kept avoiding the little girl. I mean, really.
If at first you don’t succeed… try, try, try again! #CapsJackets #ALLCAPS pic.twitter.com/6S3b5cfXNW
— Washington Capitals (@Capitals) April 15, 2018
3. The Making of a Release. This probably won’t be so funny if you’re not in communications, but it’s funny because it’s true! By all means, let’s let the anchors write the news release—and add all the fascinating things about themselves that
everyone only their moms care about.
2. One-Week-Old Lamb. Because…one-week-old lamb.
1. Cardi B Shows Ellen How She Got Pregnant. I am completely obsessed with Cardi B. I cannot understand how/why she’s so popular. She barely speaks in full sentences. Therefore, I am a journey to figure out what it is—and I watch #AllTheThings Cardi B related. This is pretty funny, but I’m not sure I’m there yet.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me!
Have a great weekend!