On this International Women’s Day, I want to recognize and thank all of the women in my life—from family and friends to my crazy colleagues.
But also the men who are feminists and love their women counterparts. You are few and far between, but the effort you make for the women in your lives does not go unnoticed.
I hope every one of you reading this today will thank the people in your lives who inspire you.
And with that small challenge, I leave you with Gin and Topics.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. What it Feels Like to Be Nominated for an Oscar. I’ll admit it…this made me tear up a little bit. This is what it’s like for artists to be nominated by their peers for the most prestigious award in their industry.
4. Dogs Playing Music. You definitely have to watch this one with the sound on.
Best video you’ll see today. Feels like a Friday. #HappyFriday ?
Sound on ? pic.twitter.com/YhvgI6FlKe
— Jack Phan (@JackPhan) March 1, 2019
3. New Kids On The Block—Boys in the Band. All I have to say about this is, when Whitney posted it in our community, Katie Robbert yelled, “DEBBIE GIBSON is in the video.” You’re welcome.
2. Jimmy Fallon, Weezer & The Roots Sing “Take on Me” (Classroom Instruments). I can tell you right now that we have some of these instruments at home and our playing them NEVER sounds like this. Ever.
1. Four-Year-Old Mic’d Up at Hockey Practice. You may have already seen this—it’s making the rounds. But if you haven’t, this will be the best time you’ve spent all week.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics? Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great weekend…and don’t forget it’s Daylight Saving Time. So, for those of you with young children, good luck! I’m dreading it.