This dumb dog of mine seriously cannot use his back legs. I have to help him up and down the stairs. He can no longer jump into the car (or on to the bed, for that matter).
But if there are dishes in the sink or any type of food on the counter, his legs magically work!
(I just caught him with his front legs and half his body in the kitchen sink.)
Perhaps I should just tie a steak around my waist and have him follow me everywhere.
I mean, it’s no joke helping a 110-pound dog around!
If anyone has a solution (or knows why this is), I’m all ears!
The vet is as astounded as me.
While I see if I can find an answer on Google, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. Alexa for Old People. Alexa is getting smarter and smarter. Now she can utter, “Uh, huh” when a senior citizen tells her a long-winded story. She’s a great roommate for anyone who needs some companionship.
4. Drunk Man Sings Bohemian Rhapsody. Not only does he sing it (while drunk), he does so in the back of a cop car. It’s a few years old, but I’d never seen it and it’s hilarious! Karen said she wishes we could see the cop’s faces. I agree! That’s the only thing that would make this better.
3. Whopper Neutrality. This is the most fantastic thing I have seen all week! Burger King explains net neutrality in MBPS (making burgers per second). You can get one at the regular price, but have to wait for it, one fast for $12.99, or one hyper-fast for $25.99. I also love the meltdowns people have over a burger. It’s a burger.
2. Justin Timberlake Sings Happy Birthday to Ellen. Ellen is 60. SIXTY! How is that even possible? She looks maybe 40. Maybe. To celebrate her birthday, Justin Timberlake takes a break from Super Bowl halftime show rehearsal to sing to her. And it’s amazing. I love him.
1. Perfect Symphony. It’s one thing to listen to Ed Sheeran and Beyonce sing this song. It’s completely different to listen toEd Sheeran and Andrea Bocelli sing it. In Italian and reading the lyrics in Braille, none-the-less. It’s pure perfection and it will change your life. Even if you’ve already heard it, listen again….and watch the two of them interact. It’s perfect. (I also love how in complete awe Ed is of the legend.)
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in our Slack community, but you can also email, text, private message, or carrier pigeon it to us.