As you read this, I am in the middle of either day two (Friday) or day three (Saturday) of my 400-mile bike ride.
Because I wrote this ahead of time, I have no idea how I’m doing, but I’d like to think I’m kicking butt and eating a half gallon of ice cream each evening.
The reality is I’m probably catching up on The Handmaid’s Tale and using NormaTec boots on my legs while pining after for ice cream that is too far away to walk to get it.
I’m in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, so if anyone wants to bring me ice cream, you will be my favorite forever and ever!
Alternatively, you can watch Gin and Topics and leave a funny comment for me to read while I recuperate and prepare for tomorrow’s ride.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Paula Kiger, Susan Cellura, Kate Nolan, Yvonne Yeung, and MATTIE DIETRICH.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. Working Moms Sing Moana. If you’ve seen Moana 1,600,000 times like I have, you will appreciate this spoof by working moms in Tallahassee. You’re welcome!
4. Getting Through the Work Day with Tom Hanks. This is how you get through an entire work day, with Tom Hanks saying what you feel. I particularly like the end of the day action.
3. Paralyzed Mom Hangs Off Cliff. The story of this woman is absolutely incredible. And the idea that two photographers could help her relive a dream is pretty fantastic. You will be inspired.
2. A Lesson in Prepositions. Stephen Colbert gives us a great lesson about prepositions, Sean Spicer style. Was he hiding “in” or “among” the bushes? You be the judge.
1. This Is Us Cast Surprises Viewers. If you are a fan of This Is Us, you will love this. And it may even make you cry. Just a little bit. Or a lot. Heck, just get out the kleenex and be ready.
Have a great weekend!