What a week! I told myself on Monday that if I can get through next Tuesday, I will be golden.
So only four more days to go!
I head to PRSA in Washington, D.C. on Monday, so if you are going to be there, let me know!
While I get ready to go on stage (twice) today, I will leave you with Gin and Topics.
5. Lizard Enjoys Belly Rub. This is adorable. Who doesn’t love a belly rub?
4. Ultimate Treadmill Falls. Lindsay Bell’s husband posted this on her Facebook page because we are all convinced she’s going to be in a meeting and we’re all going to watch her fall off her treadmill. In fact, I kind of hope it happens in every meeting I have with her. I would die from laughing to hard! Note to self: Start recording meetings, just in case.
3. Sean Stephenson Dance Party. About a week ago, I was working and listening to Spotify. Suddenly this catchy song comes on and I realize I’m dancing in my chair. I think, “Who is this?” and look to see. It was freaking Taylor Swift. I’m so disappointed in myself. BUT. You can’t help but love it when Sean Stephenson does his second dance party. Just shake it off!
2. Intense Staredown with Robert Downey, Jr. I know this comes as no surprise to you to have a Jimmy Fallon video in here, BUT it is with MY BOYFRIEND, Robert Downey, Jr.! YAY! I heart him so much. Although, I’m not so sure how I feel about how un-pretty they made him.
1. The Judge Interview. What? Did you really think I wouldn’t include every clip of Fallon and MY BOYFRIEND available? This is the interview about his new movie, The Judge. And it’s super cute and he looks way better without that wig.
Have a great weekend!