Well, here we are. Another weekend. Another Gin and Topics.
I feel like last weekend was just yesterday, but truth be told, I’m glad there is a week in between my sorrow of the Bears losing to the Lions. Again.
This weekend we play the Ravens and I will never hear the end of it from Dallas Kincaid if we lose.
If you care about me at all, please do a Bears Win dance (even better if you record it and send it in!).
Ohhh. That’s a fun idea. We could do a Gin and Topics full of Bears Win dance videos. Who’s in?!?
5. Kitten vs. Scary Thing. We haven’t had a cat video in a while. And why not have a grand reentry with a kitten and a VERY SCARY tennis ball!
4. Sad Clown with the Golden Voice. I would love to write something that will give this video justice, but wow. Just wow.
3. Dance Like No One is Watching. I don’t know what is more appealing about this video: The kid who dances through the stands at a Celtics game or the fact that he’s mouthing the words, but doesn’t know the lyrics.
2. Man With Awesome Dance Moves. From the kid above to this guy…let’s just say these are some serious dance moves. I may or may not have tried some of this will I was watching. Very, very talented.
1. Baby Gets Emotional When Mom Sings. This has 25 million views so you may have already seen it. It’s pretty incredible to watch this 10-month-old baby get very emotional while her mom is singing a Sara Evans song. I mean, right down to nearly sobbing when the lyrics “I’m missing you” are sung.
Have a great weekend!