First things first…
SIX MORE FRIDAYS!!
If you would like to know where I get this, allow me to point to my mother.
She texted me this morning:
Poor Alexa. She must be sick of Christmas music already.
Not even I am listening to holiday music yet.
The day after Thanksgiving, though!
IT IS HAPPENING!
And, while I leave you to ponder the six weeks that remain (essentially) until the end of the year, I will also mention…IT IS SUPPOSED TO SNOW TONIGHT.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. Noah and PJ’s Surprise Wedding First Dance. I could not love these two more if I actually knew them in person. I love The Floss dropped in there in the middle, but the end is worth getting to. Truly amazing!
4. New Meaning of Cat Walk. This truly represents a new meaning of “cat walk.” I love how professional the women are, even when the intruder tries to attack them.
View this post on Instagram
3. Average Andy Dances with LA Rams Cheerleaders. I love Andy. He’s my favorite, and such a good sport! I love good sports. Also: “You know what Ellen never does? Give me this kind of encouragement.” Hahahah! I love him!
2. World’s Funniest Flight Attendant Leaves Passengers In Hysterics. The world is far too serious to not have any fun. This flight attendant clearly agrees with me. I’ve never heard announcements this fantastic.
1. Girl Singing Bohemian Rhapsody. And I thought my small child singing “Baby Got Back” was good. This is amazing! She can barely talk, but she knows all of the words to Bohemian Rhapsody. I freaking love kids!
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great weekend!