Hello, Friday. So we meet again.
I’m kind of sad to see all of your kids going back to school. It means we are quickly coming to a close of, what one of my Peloton instructors calls, “spring break every weekend.”
But the kids here didn’t get out of school until the middle of June so we have a few more weeks of summertime here…which is good because Mr. D is already complaining about the “TEN MONTHS” of winter we have (it’s really only six).
We don’t call it the end of summer around here until Labor Day so I suggest you do the same.
Take a break. Watch some Gin and Topics. Laugh until your sides hurt.
5. Dogs Fail At Being Dogs. HAHAHAH! The dog who goes for a football and does a forward flip!
4. Not Under My Roof. I feel like, if you’re going to go to the trouble of sneaking into your girlfriend’s room, you would test it out before the middle of the night.
3. Sneaky Pups Raid the Kitchen. You may not find this as funny if you don’t have a dog who is naughty, but you can at least respect the ingenuity. I’m super impressed with the dog who pushed the chair to the stove so he could get up there. (And, in the ongoing saga of Jack Bauer raids the freezer, we finally have a new door on the thing. We’ll see if it’s dog proof.)
2. Leakers Anonymous. First of all, British commercials are way better than those in the U.S. Secondly, this isn’t super safe for work (subject, not language), but it’s worth waiting to watch until you get home.
1. True Confessions with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. I’m fairly certain this video needs no introduction. All you have to do is see Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in the title and you’re sold. There are so many great quotes…I can’t choose just one. You’ll have to just watch and decide which is your favorite.
Have a great weekend!