I am patiently waiting for the holiday cups at Starbucks.
They were here by this time last year.
I know because my Timehop told me so (I may get so excited, I take a picture every year).
Tap, tap, tap!
It’s officially past Halloween. We can begin!
(Also, seven more Fridays until Christmas!)
I’m like Buddy the Elf.
If I drank straight syrup, I may as well be him!
And with that, I shall leave you with Gin and Topics.
UPDATE: The Starbucks cups are now available!
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. A Thursday Night Tide Ad. Tide is getting in on the Bad Lip Reading action. I’m not sure if they’ve pulled it off. Interesting creative approach, but did it hit the mark?
4. Custodian Shocked by Kindergartners’ Gift. I’m not bawling! You’re bawling. This is truly special.
3. Fusion Dance Studio ‘Thriller’ Performance. I know Halloween is behind us, but this is pretty incredible. And it just aired this week so it’s not like we’re truly behind.
2. Trevor’s 10-Year-Old Brother Explains Race. Trevor Noah tells a story of when his brother was 10 and the conversation he had about race with a friend. If only all humans could understand it this way.
1. Jimmy Kimmel Sits with Stupid Matt Damon at World Series. This is so predictable, but the “feud” the two of them have makes me laugh out loud. And wait until you see the “collateral damage.”
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great Starbucks holiday cup-filled weekend!