My very funny friend Steve Farnsworth posted on Facebook the BEST idea. Take all of your unwanted clothes and shoes and place them on neighbor’s lawns at 6:00 (ET) tomorrow night. That’ll screw with them!
I hope none of my neighbors read this so I can do it. And, with that, I bring you very funny takes on tomorrow’s apocalypse.
5. Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse. This is plain old awesome. The CDC, who isn’t known for humor, released an alert for things to consider if the apocalypse includes zombies. People were so freaked out, the CDC servers crashed.
4. When I Fell for a Doomsday Prophecy. While this is really funny, you’re going to find the inner kid in yourself and be just a little bit scared. This is the admittance of Steve Kornacki who really believed, at age 13, May 21, 2011 was going to be the end of the world. And now it’s here.
3. End of the World. Go CBS! In this article, they claim all of the talk about the end of the world is from men. Women, clearly, have more sense.
2. D.C. Department of Transportation Warns No Work After Rapture. It’s hilarious that a city organization has this kind of sense of humor. And people need to lighten up.
1. Funny Apocalypse Tweets. And last, but definitely not least. CBS is on top of this one, too. They’ve compiled the top 20 most funny tweets about the end of the world. People are VERY clever!
There you have it. I wish you much indulgence in the next 18 hours.