Two nights ago, winter arrived in Chicago.
And you know what that means, don’t you?
I love the snow. I love the snow. I love the snow.
SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!
I love the snow.
This also means there are only 10 more Fridays until Christmas.
I’ve had to talk my kid off the ledge because she equates cold to Christmas, and to snow.
Because we LOVE SNOW!
I know, I know. You want to me to knock it off. OK, OK.
I will. For now. And I’ll let you at Gin and Topics…until we meet again.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. Going to the Pool. This is an amazing way to get a bunch of little girls to the pool. Costumes, sass, and all.
4. Nike Surprises Runner with Pro Contract. Justin Gallegos, a runner at Oregon with cerebral palsy, thought he was just finishing another cross country race. Little did he know, Nike was waiting at the finish line to offer him a pro contract. Try not to tear up. I dare you!
3. Pet Sematary Official Trailer. In honor of Whitney Danhauer, I give you the official trailer of the remake of Pet Sematary. I have high hopes for this one because the trailer made me jump. But if it’s as non-scary as IT, I will be sad.
2. Jennifer Garner Says ‘Yes’ to All of Ellen’s Dares. First of all, Jennifer Garner has to be the nicest person on earth. Actually, she and Deirdre Breakenridge are probably a tie. Second, I didn’t expect this to make me laugh as hard as it did. I even snorted once. You’re welcome.
1. Two-Year-Old Bakes Cake. This? To die for. It’s stuff like this that I wish I’d thought of. I mean, cutest thing ever. When he says “hello” to the camera (several times throughout), my heart melts. Every time. So stinking cute.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great weekend!