Abbie Fink has been here most of the week, working from my dining room.
We participated in #PRSAChat on Wednesday and fed each other comments…as if we shared an office. We exchanged some tweets and Facebook messages, as if she were not sitting next to me. And we laughed ourselves to death.
She even got to experience me literally laughing out loud as I texted, “LOL!” I take that acronym very seriously!
It was fun to have an officemate for a week. I sometimes miss having other humans in-person during the workday. She filled that void quite nicely.
While I get her ready to go to the Hilton at O’Hare for PRSA nominating committee responsibilities, I will leave you with Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Mr. D., Katie Dietrich, Lubna Sadik, and yours truly.
5. Google Translate vs. “La Bamba.” This is ridiculously cool. Google launches their new translate app and shows you how it works in 27 languages.
4. Reasons Why Clothes Shopping is the Absolute Worst. Buzzfeed Matt has gained crazy popularity in the last couple of weeks and you’re about to see why. My favorite line of the entire video? “Why am I a size mouse at Gap and a size walrus at H&M?”
3. Kangaroos Fighting in Neighborhood. It’s no secret that I think animals acting like humans is hilarious. Which speaks to why I think kangaroos hanging out in a cul-de-sac, fighting, is equally hilarious.
2. Lip Sync Battle with Tom Cruise. No matter what you think about Tom Cruise, he is still smoking hot. And this lip sync battle just proves my point. Not smoking hot enough to replace my boyfriend, RDJ, but still really good-looking (and crazy).
1. Kid Ruins Sister’s Video. I don’t know why this strikes me as hilarious, but every time I see it (and I’ve watched it many times), it makes me laugh out loud. My brothers totally would have done something like this.
Have a great weekend!